Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within 5-10 business days of us receiving your package, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- How long does it take for you to ship out orders?
- How will my order be shipped?
- Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
- Do you accept orders and ship outside the USA?
- How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Do I have to sign for my package?
- What if my order arrives damaged or I'm missing an item?
- What if I have not received my order?
- What is your shipping policy?
- How long will it take to get my order?