My Favorite Fall Fragrances
As the leaves start to change color and the air gets a little crisper. I start to switch out my go-to summer fragrances for something a little more seasonal. In this article, I'll be sharing some of My Favorite Fall Fragrances. From sweet and spicy to woodsy and earthy, there's sure to be something for everyone!
As the weather cools and the leaves start to change color. There's nothing like the smell of fresh apple cider to get you in the mood for fall. This fragrance is a perfect blend of sweet apples and spices, and it always makes me think of cozy nights spent sipping apple cider by the fire. If you're looking for a scent that will remind you of all the best things about autumn, apple cider is definitely the way to go.
There's something about autumn that just makes me feel so cozy and warm inside. Maybe it's the cool weather, or the beautiful colors of the leaves. Or maybe it's because of all the amazing fall fragrances that are out there! Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte - This one is a classic fall favorite. It's the perfect blend of pumpkin, spices, and coffee, and it just makes me feel so happy and cozy.
2. Cinnamon - I love the warm, spicy scent of cinnamon. It always makes me think of fall baking and cozy firesides.
3. Apples - There's nothing like the fresh, crisp scent of apples in autumn. It always makes me think of going apple picking with my family.
4. Vanilla - Vanilla is such a comforting scent, and it goes so well with all the other scents of fall. It's like a big hug in a bottle!
5. Maple - Maple is another classic fall flavor, and I love how it smells in fragrance form. It's sweet and comforting, and just makes me feel happy.
As the leaves start to change color and the weather gets cooler, I love nothing more than reaching for a warm, spicy fragrance. And one of my absolute favorites is Spiced Pumpkin by Greenwich Bay Trading Company.
This scent is the perfect blend of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, and it always makes me feel cozy and festive. It's also one of the few pumpkin-themed fragrances that doesn't smell like food, which is a huge bonus in my book!
The crisp autumn air is scented with the fragrance of harvest apples, and I can't think of a more perfect scent to celebrate the season. There's something about the sweetness of the apples combined with the freshness of the air that just feels like fall.
If you're looking for a harvest apple fragrance to add to your fall collection, I highly recommend checking out some of my favorites. Greenwich Bay Trading Company Harvest Apple is a great option for those who love a sweet, fruity scent. For something a little more unique, check out Autumn Garden Shea Butter Lotion. It's a delicious blend of apples and spices that will make your whole house smell like fall.
So whatever your preference, there's sure to be a harvest apple fragrance out there that you'll love. Happy fall scenting!
As the weather gets cooler and the leaves start to change color, I can't help but get excited for all things Fall. And one of my very favorite things about Fall is being able to break out my favorite scented candles and Fragrances. From pumpkin spice to woodsy, earthy scents, there's just something about these fragrances that make me feel so cozy and warm. If you're looking for some new Fall fragrances to try out this season, be sure to check out my favorites below!